Saturday, May 21, 2011

To the Person Who Keyed My Car During Tulip Festival

You couldn't have been more wasteful with your energy. And not just because it's a 23 year old rust bucket whose appearance was almost improved by your caper. But because there is probably no one who cares less. It could have been the almost new, very nice SUV, and it wouldn't have mattered.

Because the Lord actively sees to all of my needs in every moment. Because my treasure is where rust cannot destroy and thief cannot steal. Because that car is reserved for fire anyway, and the Lord is about to burn it up.

I doubt that I'll need a vehicle in glory. What I will be has not yet appeared, but I know that when Jesus appears, I will be like Him, because I will see Him as He is. God is preparing for me an imperishable body, because the new earth in which I am going to live is of a substance so foreign to me now that I am literally unable to inherit it in my current body. That body, since it will be like unto Christ's resurrection body, will be able to move through walls and to immediately transport from one place to another.

Even if I do get a vehicle, it is likely to be one of those cherubim-powered, spirit-steered, instant-motion-in-all-three-physical-dimensions vehicles like what we see in Ezekiel. So, I won't be needing my Honda much longer, and there's nothing you can do to deny me it, if God Most High intends to preserve it to me. I'm sorry that you wasted your time. You should also know that vengeance is God's.

I do hope that you will repent of this, and all your other sins, and that you will be found in Christ upon the Great Day. He will be Judge, Jury, and Executioner, then. And He doesn't take kindly to attacks upon His beloved ones. So, be one of those beloved ones; for, He came the first time not to judge but to give Himself as a ransom, so that whoever believes in Him will not perish, but have eternal life.

0 comments:

Followers

  © Blogger template 'Personal Blog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP